Sunday, May 11, 2008

Been Gone For A Minute...

Now I'm BACK with the jump off... :)

I've been seriously slacking on my blogging as of late, and I apologize. I've been super busy in my off-line life. What could possibly keep me away from writing about my Miami escapades, you ask? Well there is the small fact that I am getting married! Yes, oh yes, oh yes! My fiancee popped the question on Wednesday March 26, 2008 and I said yes! So I've been a busy little bee preparing for our big day. Of course this blog will double as a chronicle of my MIA exploits and wedding planning. So stay tuned because the best is yet to come!

In the meantime, check out this clip of the Queen of Blue Eyed Soul, Taylor Dayne rip it at Miami's Jazz on the Bay. So you can't say I left you hanging for a 30days+ and didn't bring you back anything. :)



Shout outs to SoHood305 and BriaMia for the e-mails. I promise to update at least once a week from here on out.

No comments: